Title

Sunday, September 20, 2015

A few observations from the middle of the 3rd. Lion cubs vs Vikes

1) LombarNOTi is horrible but we all knew that already.
2) Caldwell is not helping with his ultra conservative mentality.
3) Our defense SUCKS. You can't lose so much on your D line in one off season and expect to be competitive in the trench. We did, We aren't.
4) Running back by committee DOES NOT WORK.Pick your horse and ride him.
5) Austin is not the savior we had all hoped he was going to end up being.
6) The window for Stafford to be anything more than a mediocre at best NFL QB is closing EXTREMELY FAST. I fear, as I have for his entire career here, that we will be stuck with a frat boy QB until he is gone.
7) Matt works best in the hurry up. Why can't our coaches see that?
8) LombarNOTi, I want to punch him in the face.

Why do I continue to give two shits about this team when I know what is going to happen before the season even starts? Mayillen is a horrible and mind boggingly predictable GM. Yet, here I am, putting my emotion into the Lions again.

Fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment