Title

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Awwww, shit. End of the 3rd

Are the Lions trying to run up hill? They appear to have to do just that. Even Abdullah appears to be running in molasses. Could heat be the problem? it is a reported 105 degrees on the field.....

In other news, Coach Caldwell's corpse has been seen, propped up on the sideline. One reporter suggested he blinked 20 minutes ago but we haven't gotten any confirmation.

The guys just look gassed out there and The Bolts are taking advantage of that with quick passes and quicker screen plays.

sigh

4 comments:

  1. Well that game sucked, just got home from the game and I'm making my 1st comment on here and let me tell ya, that 2nd half sucked and I knew it was going to, I just had a feeling.

    Stafford was awful, the game plan in the 2nd half was awful, it was like they quit playing. Didn't hardly target CJ and Golden enough, just pathetic.

    Now I'm off to my GF's for dinner, yes she's a Chargers fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LombarNOTi is just not a good coordinator and Caldwell isn't either.

      Enjoy your dinner brother.

      Delete
  2. Megatron's days of the inside slant routes are over, we're to afraid of breaking him. AA, Quin and Ziggy were good everyone else sucked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, I hope that isn't the case. You can't play football scared. If you do, you have already lost. That said, It is difficult to argue with your reasoning.

      Delete