Title

Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Cards are the best team in the NFC

The have the skill positions players. They have the ugly grunts in the trenches. They have the stud on D and most importantly, they have disgusting depth. Right now they are the class of the NFC.

I know some people would say the Panthers are the top team in the NFC but I just can't see that. They are a great team, no question, but head to head I am taking the Cards home or on the road, without question. Bruce Arians deserves a ton of credit for what they have done and their GM Steve Keim has done an amazing job building this team.

I hope the Lions GM search is looking at people that work under him. Their team is incredibly deep and talented.

I guess the Cards are my NFC, the lions suck so I have to root for someone, NFC team of this year. Watching the post game interview of Palmer, I am sold. The guy is humble and loves the game. The Cards are my NFC team this year. Go Cards!

BTW, I would have tried the FG on 3rd down there. You are clearly in range of your FG kicker who hit a 54 yard try earlier in the game. The only thing that pushes you out of range is a sack or a fumble and you have had trouble all day keeping your QB clean against the Cards ultra aggressive pass rush with thirteen seconds left. Just a bad decision that cost them a chance to tie and or win the game. 

2 comments:

  1. BA is an amazing story. Think about all the really bad coaches the lions and other teams have had over the years and here's this guy who almost undoubtedly would never have got the chance were it not for the unhappy circumstances of Chuck Pagano's health

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Now Pagano is looking like he is on the way out too unless he pulls off a miracle in the playoffs.

      BA is just an amazing coach. He puts the peddle down does not let up. I wish we had him. sigh...

      Delete