Title

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Ok, What the Hell, Putting Megatron and Cutler on the same list?

According to PFF and that other four letter site CJ and Cutler belong on this list together. I get it. CJ is paid a boat load of money. I get it, he was hurt way too much last year. I get it, that salary demands elite end plus production....

But....

There is one fundamental, undeniable, absolutely profound difference between these two players. One is a cancer, the other is the cure. Putting them in the same sentence seems like nothing more than blatant click bait.

Does anyone have insider? I would like the skinny on the reasoning for their decision.

3 comments:

  1. What do expect from people who don't understand the meaning of the word "free"

    ReplyDelete
  2. my issue is that Calvin actually earned his contract. He might be a bit overpaid but I would have overpay Barry for a few seasons towards the end of his career. Cutler and most on that list had one great to very good season and cashed in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't put them close as players, but I am not as down on Cutler as many. I think he's shown talent, and there's a variety of reasons (excuses) he may not have risen as high as he can.. maybe he got his old coaches fired, but he's not been offered the stability throughout his career of a peyton manning, brady , rodgers, eli……

    seems like he got Mike S on the downside where his ego took over… trestman? he got slammed for not playing in that playoff game yet it was proven he suffered a real injury…

    with so many reports from the media on him, maybe he's not the best guy but I haven't seen team mates and ex tam mates call him terrible.

    ReplyDelete