Title

Friday, April 29, 2016

Graham Glasgow

It looks like the Lions are going power running game. That right side of the O line with Decker at RT, Warford at RG and potentially Glasgow at center could potentially create a mauler side of the O line.

A guy can dream of the halcyon days of power running drawing up the Ss and freeing up the WRs to cut swaths of damage into the secondary can't he?

A review from Walterfootball a site I really like..... Not a perfect player but at this point in the draft, he just might end up being a steal. I can hope right?

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget Laken Tomlinson. Why stop at just one side of the line?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never got the feeling that he was a mauler. I could very well be wrong about him but wasn't the felling I got from him as a player.

      You have something I haven't seen so far? I would abosultely love an O line that is flat the fuck out nasty OT to OT. We aren't there yet but this draft, I can see us getting the chance to be closer to that reality. Closer, yet a long ways away.

      Delete
    2. The NFL is cyclical. The rules today practically mandate that you spend on the passing game. So teams spend tons of resources on stopping the passing game. they do that getting smaller and faster in the secondary and D line. If a team, with some foresight, decided to say fuck you all and built a utterly dominate run game. There would be few if any teams that would be built to handle it.

      I dream of a day when the Lions build teams not because of what worked a year or two ago but because of what will work a year or two from now. The NFL today is not ready for a flat the fuck out nasty running team. The first team to have one will do damage. I truly hope that team is the Lions, before it is too late.

      Delete