Title

Saturday, April 30, 2016

There will be WAR for starting positions for our O line

Quin keeps drafting O lineman. This time a Guard Named Joe Dahl that could be a RT if everything fell perfectly for him.

I don't know if this is going to work out for us but it seems Quin is making it extremely clear that allowing Stafford to get sacked almost 90 times in 2 seasons is entirely unacceptable. There will be someone, young and hungry behind you on the depth chart. If you fuck up too much, that young hungry guy is going to get his chance.

And in the end of the 5th round we just drafted another LB. This guy screams special team pick to me but what do I know. He is described as big, strong and a little lacking in technique. Considering we played with 2LBs almost 2/3rds of the time last year, we seem to have a rather large number of them on the roster right now. Someone is losing their job.

5 comments:

  1. Hey guys, do you have a contact email? I have a question about your site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's going to be a battle
    competition reigning supreme?

    already predicting surprise cuts? are the new FA's even a lock to make the roster?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is going to be a battle in the trenches on both sides and I love it.

      Yes, I think there will be some surprising cuts. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if one of those shocker cuts ends up being a LB. The bottom of the roster is being overhauled and I think the bottom of our roster is bigger than most people realize.

      Delete
    2. I'm not convinced the charles and schwartz are a lock for the team. likely but not a lock.

      Delete
    3. I see Schwartz as a lock to make the team. He is that vet the team lacked last year. I can't possibly see Caldwell not having him on the team this coming year.

      Delete