Title

Thursday, August 18, 2016

thoughts on tonights exhibition game

The Oline is a work in progress and needs to get better fast.
Jones is going to be an asset at WR.
Stafford, if he can get decent protection, could shed his "gotta have Megatron to succeed" anchor hanging around his neck.
Tate is our #1.
Decker needs work, lots of it, but his talent is apparent.
Zenner is slowly solidifying his spot on the roster.
Papa Jim needs better people telling him to challenge or not.
I am not convinced that our depth is any better than it has been in years past.
Our defense is not good enough, top to bottom. Not even close. Massive improvement is going to be needed if we are going to compete for a playoff spot. Particularly on the D line.


1 comment:

  1. Not much here I don't agree with other then the declaration of Golden being our #1. I'm not sure what about this offense's showings so far would indicate that. I love Golden but I'm not seeing him as the clear #1. In fact, I'm not seeing a clear #1. I'm seeing a QB that looks like he's in full control, who will throw to the guy that's open. If we absolutely need a play from a wideout I can't say with certainty Matthew isn't looking in the direction of Jones 1st.

    ReplyDelete