Title

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Lions keep churning the bottom of the roster.

Detroit has signed TE David Ausberry today and released DB Nathan Lindsey to make room for him on the 90 man roster.

Horray!! More TE depth.

Anyone know anything about this kid?

Oh, and for some reason, I can post new posts but cant comment on anything. SBNation won't let me sign in successfully to the site but I can sign in the front end of the site but I can work the back end of the site. I am sure it is something on my side. I will figure it out.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like he is just insurance/camp body with Fauria still being out with an ankle injury. David is just a blocking TE not a chance he'll make the roster and at 27 this could be his last go around in the NFL.

    Looks like he is just insurance/camp body with Fauria still being out with an ankle injury.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not mind at all about Mayhew churning the bottom 60-90 camp bodies, its the 1 thru 59 that keeps me up at late at night drinking...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. We lost a lot of talent from last year and I really don't think we replaced enough of it.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. at my age, all these guys are kids to me. lol

      Delete