Title

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Turkey or Hero

yes, that is a turkey hero sammy!!! yum
For game 6 of the Lions season and the first win (ughhh) of the Year I am giving Lance Moore the Hero award and laadrian waddle the ignominious turkey stamp on his forehead.

Moore was everywhere, making play after play. He had 5 catches on 6 targets for 106 yards, 1 TD with a long of 42 yards. He was a beast for us today. He was our legitimate 3rd WR we have been searching for seemingly as long as Mayillen has been pretending to be the GM. It only took him 7 seasons to find a 3rd WR. That is acceptable right? Fuck me......

Waddle. I don't even have to say it do I? He stunk up the joint. Either he is playing with a preexisting injury (I know he got hurt during the game) out of necessity or he just doesn't have what it takes. Expect a RT to be a target of the draft this coming off season.

Who are your heroes and turkeys?

No comments:

Post a Comment