Title

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Sorry Papa Caldwell, you don't know the fans.

In today's time with the press, Caldwell said,

"Let me put it this way," Caldwell said, "I think the fans, at least the ones that I know of and hear from and etc., are more interested in us winning than any great pronouncement of some sort. That's the key. If we win games, these aren't issues."
I don't know those fans. I can't possibly understand those fans. How could any fan truly be that apathetic? How many times does this kind of thing have to happen to the Lions before someone in the organization raises hell? Full on fire and brimstone wrath on a microphone directed at a NFL that would rather apologize after the fact than do anything to stop refs from pissing in our cheerios.

I don't know about the rest of you but I like a a lot of milk and a little sugar on my cheerios.

Edit: Read here on how Bruce Arians would have responded if it had happened to his team.....

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ? This is the second time in the last week that a post was left empty by the author. Is this a problem with the posting system or a coincidence?

      I genuinely want to hear your opinions. I don't care if they agree with me or not, I just want to hear them. If we all agreed, life would be boring.

      Delete
    2. Caldwell needs to stop being "Grandpa Jim" and start being Head Coach of the Detroit Lions.

      Delete
    3. I think that is how he works it and we and the team is just going to have to learn to deal with it. That is who he is and if we want someone to be all fire brimstone, it is going to have to either be LomNoti or Austin.

      Delete