Title

Monday, November 30, 2015

Bad teams, great football.....

Ravens and the Browns. No build up. I didn't even remember it was Monday night with a game playing. I was so oblivious to the game happening that I didn't even realize my fantasy game hung in the balance by a WR that plays for the Ravens named Aiken.

I latched onto the game around halftime. My friend Alex called me and told me I was in the running for a win this week in FF. I turned on the game to see the Browns get a pick 6 for a TD. The remainder of the game was kinda back and forth. No real momentum for either team until the Browns backup QB (not Jonny Wannabe) but some kid named Davis Austin threw a sick TD to tie the game with around two minutes left.

Then the improbable happened. The teams traded wasted possessions and Schaub did what he does best. He threw a INT (not a pick 6!!!!). The browns moved the ball to the outter FG edge of Travis Coon's (great name) range. Of course, Harbaugh pulls the douche move to "ice" the kicker. The teams line up and some guy I have never heard of, Brent Urban, partially splits his blockers off the right side and manages to block the FG attempt!! The ball is live and Will Hill returns the try for a

KICK SIX!!!

That is one hell of a way to win and lose a game.

Extremely Lionsesque and fun to watch and I won my FF game!

No comments:

Post a Comment