Title

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I am sorry guys

I have not be active lately. A few days ago I was informed that an incredibly close childhood friend of mine was found dead. Apparently the victim of murder. I know he wasn't the same little boy that I remember, as he was about 10 years younger than I was and it has been 25 plus years since I have seen him, but his death has enveloped me for a while now. He had his issues, as an adult, but I will always remember him as the chubby kid that ran around our backyard with reckless abandon. I will always remember that pure smile and I know he is in a better place now. Rest in peace young brother, you didn't deserve this end.

Thinking of our Lions and such just seems so petty to me right now. I will find my center soon and I will return. Until then, be well brothers.

5 comments:

  1. For those that care, his name was Clayton Shessia. The world sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your head right, Bro.... It's tough losing people you wish you could have seen again.

    If it makes you feel any better, I have always thought your views on the lions were petty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your time. I have lost a few friends over the years, a couple in similar fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sucks man.. sorry to hear that. count our blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys. It has been a difficult week but I have found my center and I am ready to get back to living. I can't give too much time to evil people that do evil things to others. If I were to do that, it would be giving in to their evil and that is not happening. Back to living. Clayton is in a place without pain now. I can be happy for him.

    ReplyDelete